Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sublimation: Transformation of negative emotions or instincts into positive actions, behavior, or emotion

Smile dear...
its my hidden paradise
to Love you...
Ill give up to no price


its 2:00am philippine time.Im awake.Im alive.Im tired.Im lost.but Im happy.*sigh*


There are things that just need to be done and realities that need to be faced.It may be difficult but it was never said to be impossible.Im 2km away from home right now but I got no worries.My Muscles are aching so bad but im at peace.Im missing everything but this temporary paradise soothed my soul. Im sure for the first time in 2 weeks ill be able to sleep with a smile once again in my face.I found my piece of heaven...again...


Defense Mechanism On!kzzt...tnx freud.

2 comments:

AC said...

hoi kmusta na kaw jan...
text mo ko pag dalaw ka dito sa davao...
kamingaw diri pre...
wala pa ako maxado friends dito,,,
iilan pa lng...
sayang wala kau sa davao cyber expo...

BoyKidlat said...

tae ka man kasi!hahaha.kalit kalit lang mawala!dapat despidida party muna!hahaha.ayo ayo kuya ben..benta mo ba mga unit mo dun sa cafe?