Saturday, June 28, 2008

(O_o)

POKER


A high stake gamble
win or die
played by countless
poker faced, I

Grab the chance
this fortune dont come twice
cut my wings
sell it for a price

the people stare
Sweat covered cards, I hold
I ripped the 7 of diamonds
meaningful soul, broken ten-fold

a final sip from a glass of ice cold beer
breathe in,breathe out
gamble raised to the extreme
flowing money, flowing sin, persisting doubt

an airconditioned room full of people
mixed stench,mixed emotions
looking back with closed eyes
living half alive aided by illusions

ten of hearts to ace of hearts
a royal flush to wing the game
cut the head of the king of hearts
let the queen have all the fame

all in!the bet was called
lay down your life!the people roared
I threw the cards and grabbed the knife
crimson red blood, painted the floor

The people say bleed!bleed!
must maintain the poker-faced mask I wear
pretend the slice dont hurt, gamble thy dear life
Tick~Tock
I would die,atleast I took the dare
I say bleed!bleed!blee~

3 comments:

CANDLELIZARDEGG said...

This poem ism really nice julzz.
~_^
i like it...

BoyKidlat said...

bleed!bleed!blee~

i like the last part the most.teehee.haha.

Eileenie said...

hahah i like this one. its handy for me considering i live in gamble city of las vegas. thanks keep it coming too!