Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wisdom of Road Signs

Quite a twisted week this is. This week was full of wisdom. It started out normal and tiring.

Summer class was up, I realized how important and "costly" education really is.

Then, Money matters, I accompanied my mom around fixing things in our land under the agrarian reform.The government is buying it. then,I realized how difficult it is to look for money.

Then came next is the best thing…I got a new phone!:p its an iPhone N85. Then I realized how wonderful parents are.

But, the saying that what comes up must go down really is true. Because this week didn’t all go smoothly… I reached a dead end…a dead end Id rather discuss privately… but came the most unexpected thing…a text message from a friend with the following quote.

"I love Dead End signs...they are so kind...they are decent enough to tell you that you are going nowhere."

This is a quote I stumbled upon lately...came in perfect timing...came almost like a music note in heavenly tune.The quote was so optimistic I smiled at the brilliance of the idea alone. It states one simple truth. Honesty really is brilliant.

Road signs such as the Dead End are full of wisdom really… it’s a matter of understanding decisions… It’s a matter of looking beyond the box. Its beyond optimism… Its Understanding. We mosly feel bad reaching dead end signs feeling that we wasted time but the truth is we should be glad because this signs didn’t let us reach the dead end itself. I consider the Dead end sign as one of the most brilliant ideas now.

This is all…ciao.till next post…got lots of ideas right now…too much ideas…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting quote... I like it! ^_^
by the way, LOL at the comment..hehe..

BoyKidlat said...

haha. its my current favorite quote right now.:p