Sunday, April 6, 2008

Megalomania~bow down!

I woke up today and realized something.Its one of those mornings wherein you would suddenly feel that there is a cartoonic lightbulb that suddenly pops out over your head. I woke up at around 6:15an and pretended to be asleep till 830 am, talk about being lazy and tired. I felt like this day was going so slow...pretty slow compared to other days. I stood up and started dreaming bout how my day would become and how my superhuman intervention to the world would affect it.Then I realized, I live on repeated fantasies.

*sigh* Is megalomania that bad? yes...I realized im a megalomaniac. A person having illusions of power and prestige. Its not just about standing tall its about acting tall. Its great to pretend that your powerful and stuff like that but the scary thing is when you actually believe that you are. Thats when the illusions of power come in.

"Power OverWhelming!!!" Bow down to me.I am capable of devastating power. I can kill you and torment you with my mind!" -such an illusion I always say.

The Expected reaction from me would be to stare down and deny all this...but I guess I have to accept the fact I really am a megalomaniac. I just have to find another way to look at it.~God made us powerful and brilliant in his image, and who are we not to manifest it anyway?

"Hadoukenn! Souryoreppa!"

5 comments:

CANDLELIZARDEGG said...

Megalomaniac, you're no Jesus , you're no elvis....

-incubus

Nice write JULZ.... when will be he Sword screening?? im quite ready, atleast

Anonymous said...

fatter? wow! thanks! haha.. ^_^ at least hindi na ako madadala ng hangin.. :D

BoyKidlat said...

gik>hmm...soon.basta.contact lang kita.summer pa kasi.ahehe.

Gabby>haha.at least in that pic you are fatter.haha.:p bohol ka na pala?

Anonymous said...

yep.. and lol at your comment about me and my friends resembling the W.I.T.C.H. characters.. di naman siguro. hehe.. anyway, good day! I really like this post. wala lang.. hehehe

CANDLELIZARDEGG said...

OK, im excited !