Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Complete Chapters of my Shattered Heaven...

poem I created for her...

Shattered Heaven

a fragile thing of unspeakable beauty... a tainted glass of unkown mystery... you mesmerize me...you blinded me... a cruel way of destiny...

like a shadow dancing in the light... like a the core of a jewel,untouched... my world is crumbling... I was lost...answers I was seeking...

like the rainbows of the moon... like the darkness of the sun... rare...once in a lifetime... I tried to reach...to figure...

I was lost...I was shattered...Everythings a blur...

SHATTERED HEAVEN

Darkness falls... Time stops... tears forever sworn to be hidden... I lament...stunned by a maiden...

Death chokes me... heaven rejects me... Im lost...nowhere to go... I reached...I failed...I fell...

Deafened by silence... Love was silent... no clues...no answers... full of questions...mysteries...unknown beauty...

Forever seemed to short for me... times running to fast... piece by piece I break down...

SHATTERED...

Shattered Heaven III

The Pieces reflect the whole

The soul slips away

No matter how hard I try...

I remain shattered

The pieces gathered

Destroyed for eternity

Lost in Oblivion

I am floating endlessly.

I no longer want to interfere

The cause is lost

my death already forseen

but my life remains unending

"The third and last part of my shattered heaven poem...hope she could read this...as to let her know...I hurt...I cry...but I wear a mask"

5 comments:

tin-tin said...

it's like you're really shattered now

BoyKidlat said...

ahehe...this is paprt of my past now...just want to share it...

tnx for dropping by.

Tinunuy said...

aw, i hope you're ok now. :)

BoyKidlat said...

I am...:D

btw.bday ko kahapon!weee!!

tin-tin said...

belated happy birthday :)