Saturday, June 23, 2007

Angelus Pennae

Angelus Pennae
"Angel Wings"

My sun has started to set... My moon has ceast to exist... My stars have lost its glistle... My life has lost its colors...

The love I offered wasted...
The time I sacrificed forgotten...
The chaos has overwhelmed me...
The heart stopped beating...

This Heart left shattered forever...
This Dreams failed to achieve...
This Life lost its meaning...
This Angel has lost its wings...

"This is Me... after everything...I gave to her..."

4 comments:

Tinunuy said...

nice composition, though its kinda sad.

BoyKidlat said...

I guess some things just cant be hidden...

tina said...

you made this? it fits your online name... shattered angel....

BoyKidlat said...

izardyah,I made this.
I adopted the name shatteredAngel after I wrote the poem ShatteredHeaven.