Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I lived...and died...and lived again...only to die again...but still I live...

"its not in our daily lives that we realize the importance of life but in death."

sucks right?you gotta die to really live life.In my case however I never learn...I died several times and I keep going...and going...and going.... Among my many deaths though ive learned a lesson on each rebirth I have experienced.The most important?to GO ON!Im actually lucky I died a lot of times already for each time a better me is born. let me run it down to you...

1.)Death by rope "Friends are like ropes,they either help you get up and reach the peak...or hang you in a guillotine." the box-They say more friends means more fun!wee!..fak!I have gained a lot of friends some I thought to be true,even some I thought to last forever only to find out that I was putting my trust on some true...garbage... outside the box-A handful of true friends is better than a world of oblivious,fake,and unworthy friends.Let them die!I say.but give your life to the handfull who would also give theirs for you.harsh?that's life.

2.)Death by pedestal "Your family is your pedestal,they shall be your stepping stone...but also the heviest weight you shall carry." the box-Wishing I had a better family...richer?yah...better siblings?yah...closer family ties?yah...how would you feel to be pulled down and lose your dreams because of your own family?the feeling cud kill... outside the box-My family is IMPERFECT!and im starting to love it!perfection makes life boring.besides for every problem a family face it gets stronger.losing dreams?what would you do with it if you cant share it to your family.Scream your anger to your mom,to your dad,and to your brother/s and sister/s for all I care.let it out!it gets better in awhile.why?because they are your family...the world would neglect you and puke you out but family would always be there.;)

3.)Death by heart "the heart provides the best feeling you could have.It's decietful though." the box-hearthaches suck...and when i does,it sucks bigtime!how would you feel giving your entire heart to someone only to have it shred to pieces while you could only watch and die.try loving someone who cant be yours...the death is slow.try loving someone whom you thought loves you back...this death is like cancer...you realize it when its too late...eh?whatever way it is...its death by deceit... outside the box-false love and tragic lovestories has only one thing to be blamed for...US!we fail to see the difference sometimes between "TRUE LOVE" and "INFATUATION".We invest too much feelings on things we thought was true never leaving enough love for ourselves.If all was thrown away...at least there is still some love left for ourselves...too hard to do?trying and failing is better than watching a bullet blaze towards you without nudging a bit.

4.)DEATH BY CRUCIFIXION "The cross is the symbol of sacrifice and eternal life,but nonetheless its still death said with flowery words." the box-I have no faith nor religion before...the bible for me was a a big question mark.God was a questionable being.Destiny was in my hands.I live by my rules not by some priests sermons.shocking?I know...I even shock myself and ocassionally scare me when I think bout it... outside the box-they say the seeing is believing but the truth is...to believe is to see.Im now an active leader in YFC(Youth For Christ).ironic isnt it?someone who questioned God now lives and serves in his name.1 day and 1 night was all it took for me to change and realize all this...but 3 years past before I truly understood it.

Still scared of DEATH?I laugh at death now and eat it for lunch!Death mught hurt but the treasure it offers is far more rewarding...

"Death shall be the judgement,the pain,and the end...but it is not the finality of life."

2 comments:

Bina Simon said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
skip bin hire Brisbane
skip bin hire yeerongpilly

Ahmed said...

Really interesting to read the article tour site is really giving more informational facts and happy to read.
mixed waste removal