Friday, November 14, 2008

Poetic Assertions

"Will you still Love me in the Morning?"

A beautiful story
starts with Once upon a time
But certain tragedies
never seem to find its own rhyme

My sweaty hands
are running out of coins to roll
I need to ask now
But I cant stop shaking, I cant make the call

A simple question
that you might even laught at
I'll write it down!
But,No..It would be just a silly blot.

If you say yes
then our story is a fairytale
If you answer otherwise
then its a book worth selling at a garage sale

its 2:45am
you must be asleep and dreaming
Is it too late?
I must have spent too much time thinking

My mind is blocked
But I cant be moved,I wont be moved
I will keep writing
This may be the only way this love can be proved

I close my eyes
and smiled,you are such a wonderful thing
you taught me music
but now I faintly remember how to sing

I have to let this go
before my heart sank and drowns at sea
and this question...
Let this be buried in my grave with me...

fairytales...

tragedies...

whats the difference?..

No comments: