Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Of Memories and tragedies...

Im freakingly enjoying my time here in davao...This is perhaps the best davao trip I ever had...

10th Nationals Debate Championships was a blast...I love the experiece...I finally achieved one of my dreams...perfect...na sana...Hindi nga lang ako naka debate...sigh...anyways...I still had fun adjudicating the rounds...was sad though...I wasnt able to break.I saw lots of people...lots of old friends...lots of new friends... UP CEBU people!!! you guys(girls) are awesome! too bad davao aint used to seeing girls as ...err..*fiery* as you guys.till next time!!!party napud ta.

Nagkita din kami ni Sir Mervin Igpit!!!My HS teacher and adviser sa debating club.whew.I consider him as one of the most influential people that came to my life.tnx sir!!!kahit short time lang tayo nagkita it was relieving...

ang tatlong itlog nagkita kita na din!!! CEXAR!!!,MARVIN!!!,JULIO!!! vegas napud ta next time. text lang.I always have a great time when im with you guys...and marvin...libre na pud sa lachis ha?ha?ha?tnx!!! :D

well...everything was almost perfect...tsk tsk tsk...sige na lang...I have no place or time to discuss tragedies... it violates my spirit and my law...I am numb...and I smile...yes...I smile... kunti na lang...

No comments: