Thursday, December 6, 2007

10 things about me

well I got this Idea from the Visayas debate forum and I guess it deserves to be posted here. Its going to be a long read people!so brace yourself!teehee...

1.I love Death I love death so much that I’m actually looking forward to my own(not necessarily that I want to die)I actually made a plan of my own funeral and I’m planning to have a living funeral. Sweeeet eh?

2. Id rather save Liquor than my own life Whew…can’t believe this either…but real life circumstances told me everything.hehe. There was one time wherein I was in a party drinking with some friends and family members when this military guy’s gun was being forcefully taken from him and the nozzle was pointed at me about 4-5 meters away. Everyone was panicking and the first thing that came into my mind? “Save the imported oh so expensive Cognac!” and I was like holding it tightly so that It wont get lost and was watching the scene smiling as if nothing dangerous would happen to me while holding the bottle. sweeeet eh?

3. Im the most Optimistic Person you’ll ever know. I laugh at problems thinking that they are worth laughing at, eat at hell saying that it’s a challenge, almost die and say it’s just a test of faith. Whew…too much looking at the bright side of life. I once told my partner in debate during my first IISDC 2005 after taking the stairs to the 26th floor because it was a brownout, double checked for bombs, apparently questioned for overcrowding one room which is good for 2 by 5 people, lost walking kilometers in the brownout wilderness of URBAN CITY Manila specifically Makati, and not breaking into octos. Hey! You got to admit! You never experienced that whole your life! Experiences like these are hard to get by these days.better treasure it. with a big grin.”

4.I have a very volatile and destructive outbursts If killing people in my mind would put me to jail then I’m guilty of Genocide. I mean…Im not evil im just…well evil inside? sweeet eh? There was one time wherein I was so bursting with anger that I was able to rush inside a classroom that is not mine during class hours with a teacher inside and grabbed the leg of the **shole and dragged him off his chair and outside the door and slapped this piece of broken umbrella (the broken metal handle) that until now I cannot remember where I got at that moment before being restrained and brought to the principals office. And the best thing? My parents don’t know about it!:D Bwahahahaha:twisted: suuuweeeeet eh?

5. I grew up with a computer in my hands. From Famicom,Sega,NES,Super NES,PS,Gameboy,PS2,laptop,PC,cellphone,etc.basically anything that has a game in it…I could live all day playing. Romance of the Three kingdoms for example took my whole summer life of 2005. playing at 10am eating while playing all positions from standing to sitting to lying even sleeping one time tnx to the power of masking tape placed strategically on the X button for confirm.hehe.then I would end up when I would hear my aunt starting the washing machine which is about 530am then sleep…then wake up at 10am!weee.!sweet eh?

6.Im a super-multi-tasking-stressfull-overly –hyper person. I love being overly stressed out and pressured…it makes me tingle and smile. Ive got 7 Organizations! and Im proud to say that Im handling them near perfectly with almost complete attendance and such. 1.USM S.W.O.R.D(Supreme World of Objective Reasoning and Debating) 2.Youth for Christ-Community Leader 3.Asia-Wide Youth for Biodiversity-Founding Member in our school.among first 100 members in the whole philippines. 4.Psychology Society-Active Member(aspiring society President)
5.University Teen Center-Bonafide Member 6.University Dramatics Guild-Bonafide Member 7.University of Southern Mindanao Stutend Peer Counselors Organization-College of Arts and Sciences Division President

7.Im an Internent-Spider(spends a lot of time surfing the net.) Ive got like…multiple game accounts. Ragnarok,FLYFF,GGclient,WarRock,Perfect World,Supreme Destiny,VanRo,Tantra,Gunbound,AuditionPH,O2Jam,etc. a member of multiple forums!although some forums im in are not that active. http://www.mpdu.tk/ http://www.visayasdebate.tk/ http://www.theusmsword.tk/ http://www.lokalista.tk/ http://www.thestorycircle.tk/ etc.

8.Im a Magician… Magician I mean like David Blain,Criss Angel and stuff…its just that it takes long for me to actually get into the mood of doing magic.Street Magic that is.Cards stuff,coins,levitations,etc.Im not the u.timate Magician though but a practitioner of the art. check my videos in youtube(www.vitaconvulsusangelus.blogspot.com)!more to come soon!

9.The Moon is my Love… well…I really love the moon…its so mysterious and magnetic and wonderful and dramatic and scary and…everything…its so fascinating…I cried before when I witnessed my first ever Moon Bows.(Rainbows of the moon.)I once stared at the Hunter’s Moon(Big yellow Moon often called new moon) for hours. I even talk to the moon before…its kinda like my blogspot before.hehe.Shes like…hmm…a Silent Friend…Always receiving all my emotions but never ceasing to listen…whew…so EMO…

10.My body Clock is Weird. Normal Sleeping time for me is 3am 1am is already early for me.normal wake up time is 11am 7am is waaaay too early.I could stay awake for days and I do mean days.judging that Im doing something (refer to #6) and still doing something for days…and still busy and stressed…id be awake…like now…3am and still awake… The longest time I was awake I guess was four days…I guess…that was after my Graduation in Highschool… 1st day whole day family celebration+doing Various stuff till 5am 2nd day 8am-530pm Mall Trip 8pm-2am(davao closes at 2am dang!) davao touring(laag) and all kinds of stuff with some friends. 3rd day 2am-11am Movie Marathon (Troy,Kingdom of Heaven,equilibrium,and some horror film I cant remember.) after lunch-430pm something I cant remember…(texting I guess) bout 8pm-7am Gaming Marathon with some friends sa Boyztrek 4th day 9am-530pm Samal Island-Isla Reta with classmates 7pm-4am Grad Party at Classmates house 5th day 6am-10am I toured the whole Juna Subd. in Matina sa Davao!!!la magawa eh.ahehe… 12pm-530pm travel to Matalam(my hometown) that night I was able to sleep coz there arent any places to go to at night in our place.
wooow…five days pala un… well this is me…:Dsweeet eh?

No comments: